- Exterior painting
- Power wash, stain or seal decks
- Deck maintenance
- Remove old wallpaper
- Paint kitchen cabinets
- Paint any room in the house
- Paper stairways
- Paint or paper rooms with cathedral ceilings
- Wallpaper any room in the house
- Paint houses for resale, or before you move in
- Texture ceilings
- Paint ceilings
- Commercial painting
- Hang commercial vinyl paper
- Paint or varnish woodwork
- Install crown molding or chair rail
- Renovate basements
- Hang drywall, mud and tape
At Thayer's Painting...
- Our employees are neat, trained, trustworthy and insured if you should need to leave your home or business.
- You will receive a thorough written estimate.
- We prefer to use quality materials on all our jobs.
- When the work is done, you will have an opportunity to evaluate our work.
Look for us regularly at these locations:
Blackbird Farms, Boland Heights, Brookfield Heights, Brookfield, Brookview, Buckingham Estates, Butler Meadows, Camelot, Canterbury Farms, Capilano By The Lake, Capilano, Creekside, Dunbar Estates, Dunbar Highlands, Farmington, Fiddlesticks, Harrison Highlands, Jesco Hills, Julius Springs, Kings Ridge, Kingswood, Maplewood, Mason’s Ridge, McCutcheon Heights, Moss Creek, Northridge, Orchard Heights, Potters Hollow, Raineybrook, Ravenswood, Red Oaks, River Bluff, River Oaks, Saddlebrook, Saw Mill Run, Scharerdon Woods, Southernview, St. Joseph, Stacey Hollow, Stonehenge, Stones Crossing, The Commons, The Landing, The Reserve at Raineybrook, University Farms, Vinton Highlands, Vinton Woods, Waterstone, Watkins Glen, Wildcat Estates, Wildcat Valley, Winding Creek, as well as many local businesses.
Our business is geared toward the homeowner. A major portion of our work each year is in service to the great homeowners of Lafayette and West Lafayette. We do interior and exterior work from painting walls, ceilings, trim, cabinets, hanging wallpaper, to repairing drywall and texturing ceilings. We also have the manpower and equipment to take care of the exterior of the home as well, including deck work.
In addition to the homeowner, we also do many commercial jobs. We keep our commercial clients happy with a large enough crew to get the job done. We have a variety of equipment to meet most needs, and the experience to know how the job should be done. Our satisfied clients include schools, clinics, churches, small businesses, nursing homes and many others that call us regularly to meet their ongoing needs.